Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
Online Saint Paul Web Coding Boot Camp
Web development is a fast-growing job/career track, and University of Minnesota Coding Boot Camp teaches you the specialized programming skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a rigorous, immersive curriculum, you’ll learn the skills needed to become proficient in front-end coding and back-end coding technologies.
Our web coding boot camp offers a challenging curriculum that covers a full-stack:
Learn How To Code
- Study at the pace that works best for you, with both full-time class (12-week) and part-time class (24-week) options to choose from.
- Simulate a professional work environment by teaming up with your peers to build complex projects that will bolster your portfolio.
- Earn a Full Stack Web Development Certificate from the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide set of career services: resume and social media support, technical interview preparation, portfolio reviews, soft skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more to help you launch or advance your career.
As you embark on this 12- or 24-week journey, you’ll dive into a dynamic curriculum and learn more than you thought was possible. With a virtual classroom environment and collaboration with your classmates, you will get hands on experience in full-stack web development.
Why University of Minnesota Web Coding Boot Camp?
Learning to code is an intensive undertaking. If you are craving to expand your knowledge and join the tech world, seeking to advance or change careers, and most importantly: ready to roll up your sleeves and work HARD…then our school could be right for you.
- Those looking to find a new career or company—or make the move from a non-technical position to a technical one
- Those who are interested in freelancing to supplement their current income—or contribute in a bigger way in their current job
- Those seeking to learn the skills to execute on an entrepreneurial idea and build their own product
- Those with the ambition to grow in their knowledge or add to their skill set while in college
Learn In-Demand Skills:
Our full-time and part-time curricula cover front-end and back-end technologies*, and you will graduate with the skills needed to become a full-stack web developer:
Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
Deployment (Heroku, Git)
Quality Assurance (Writing Tests)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
The part-time coding program is 6 months (24 weeks) long, and the full-time program is 3 months (12 weeks) long.
No, applicants do not need to be U of M students. This program is offered through The University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies.
While some background knowledge is helpful, no experience is needed as long as you are dedicated and eager to learn. Our pre-course tutorials will help you prepare for the Coding Boot Camp.
- Immersive, 12-week class
- Classes held Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
- 24-week class
- Classes held two weekdays from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Full-Time December 14, 2020
- Part-Time December 1, 2020
- Part-Time December 14, 2020
- Part-Time December 7, 2020
- Part-Time December 8, 2020