U of M Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the most in-demand market skills* for the fields of web development and data analytics.
- Students receive access to University of Minnesota Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications and projects that demonstrate their knowledge of programming or data analytics.
- Both of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills; which is perfect for adult students whom prefer coding class at night. Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Class Curriculum Skills
U of M coding classes touch on several programming languages. At our coding bootcamp you’ll be exposed to robust tutorials with the latest coding languages such as:
Front-end Web Design
HTML 5 Web Design
University of Minnesota Boot Camps were created to help students acquire the skills and professional network needed to tap into the high-demand career tracks of data analytics and web development.
What You Will Learn
- In both our web development and data analytics classes, students build a strong foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our classes provide professional development services including portfolio reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
- A new set of hard and soft skills to position you for success as you transition into or advance in the professional world.
- A Certificate of Completion of the Full Stack Web Development Boot Camp or a Certificate of Completion in Data Visualization and Analytics Boot Camp from the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong portfolio of apps and projects built through hands-on experience to demonstrate your coding skills in web development or data analytics.