COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our students, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually. LEARN MORE »
Our classes equip students with the necessary skills to further or start a career in coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, UX/UI, fintech, or digital merketing. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula, tutorials, and experienced instructors, giving students a valuable education to help them find a path to success.
U of M Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students receive access to University of Minnesota Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a portfolio of projects in our coding, data, UX/UI, fintech, and digital marketing programs or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills; which is perfect for adult students who prefer class at night.
- Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
Course Curriculum Options
University of Minnesota boot camps cover the most in-demand market skills*:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
University of Minnesota Boot Camps was created to help students acquire the skills and professional network needed to tap into the high-demand career tracks of data analytics, web development, and cybersecurity.
What You Will Learn
- In our web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, UX/UI, fintech, and digital marketing classes, students build a strong foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our classes provide professional development services including portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
- A new set of hard and soft skills to position you for success as you transition into or advance in the professional world.
- A Full Stack Web Development Certificate, a Data Visualization and Analytics Certificate, Cybersecurity Certificate, UX/UI Certificate, FinTech Certificate, or a Digital Marketing Certificate from the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies in Saint Paul, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong portfolio of projects in our coding, data, UX/UI, fintech, and digital marketing programs or skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
Want to hear from our learners at the University of Minnesota Boot Camps? Read testimonials and reviews.
Get Program Info
These programs are offered through the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies, in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.