Our classes equip students with the necessary skills to further or start a career in coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, UX/UI, fintech, or digital marketing. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula, tutorials, and experienced instructors, giving students a valuable education to help them find a path to success.
U of M Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students receive access to University of Minnesota Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a portfolio of projects in our coding, data, UX/UI, fintech, and digital marketing programs or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills; which is perfect for adult students who prefer class at night.
- Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
Course Curriculum Options
University of Minnesota boot camps cover the most in-demand market skills*:
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
These programs are offered through the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies, in collaboration with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In our web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, UX/UI, fintech, and digital marketing classes, students build a strong foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our classes provide professional development services including portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
- A new set of hard and soft skills to position you for success as you transition into or advance in the professional world.
- A Full Stack Web Development Certificate, a Data Visualization and Analytics Certificate, Cybersecurity Certificate, UX/UI Certificate, FinTech Certificate, or a Digital Marketing Certificate from the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies in Saint Paul, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong portfolio of projects in our coding, data, UX/UI, fintech, and digital marketing programs or skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
Want to hear from our learners at the University of Minnesota Boot Camps? Read testimonials and reviews.