Learn to Code
U of M Coding Boot Camp equips students with the core skills needed for front-end and back-end web development and technology through dynamic instruction.
Our classes equip students with the necessary skills to further or start a career in coding, data analytics, cybersecurity, UX/UI, or digital marketing. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic curricula, tutorials, and experienced instructors, giving students a valuable education to help them find a path to success.
U of M Certificate of Completion Overview
- Students receive access to University of Minnesota Boot Camps’ in-depth career planning assistance.
- Students build a portfolio of projects in our coding, data, UX/UI, and digital marketing programs or learn skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills; which is perfect for adult students who prefer class at night.
- Our web development course also offers a full-time option for students who want to acquire these skills in a shorter time period.
Course Curriculum Options
University of Minnesota boot camps cover the most in-demand market skills*:
What You Will Learn
- In our web development, data analytics, cybersecurity, UX/UI, and digital marketing classes, students build a strong foundation of skills that are required in order to be competitive in these industries.
- Students take part in experiential learning activities and gain real-world knowledge.
- Our classes provide professional development services including portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, recruiting, and more.
What Graduates Receive
- A new set of hard and soft skills to position you for success as you transition into or advance in the professional world.
- A Full Stack Web Development Certificate, a Data Visualization and Analytics Certificate, Cybersecurity Certificate, UX/UI Certificate, or a Digital Marketing Certificate from the University of Minnesota College of Continuing and Professional Studies in Saint Paul, showcasing your accomplishments to future employers.
- A strong portfolio of projects in our coding, data, UX/UI, and digital marketing programs or skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- Want to hear from our learners at the University of Minnesota Boot Camps? Read testimonials and reviews.